The principals of MMX Healthcare have extensive experience in the surgical center and broader healthcare industry. The MMX Solutions are a direct result of our proven track record of successes that include:
- Complete management of surgical centers (since 2003)
- Planning and development of new centers
- Accreditation preparation and compliance maintenance (since 2001, over 150 centers)
- Organizational formation and structuring
- Financial management and restructuring (including a successful Chapter 11 reorganization)
- Physician recruitment and syndication (over 1,000 physicians)
- Development of Policy & Procedures, Quality Assurance programs, Performance Improvement programs, and Staff Training
CEO and Co-Founder
Suited to his role as CEO of MMX Healthcare, John is a high-energy entrepreneur and leader with the proven ability to develop and grow a business. John's skills include strategic planning, effective communication, problem solving and the ability to motivate people. For over 25 years, John has focused in the healthcare industry, earning the respect of physicians and industry executives. Read more...
Tamar Glaser, RN
President and Co-Founder
Tamar is a well-established leader in the field of ASC accreditation and compliance. Tamar provides both the design-input and the subject matter expertise for AccredAbility. As CEO and Founder of Accreditation Services, Inc., Tamar has a proven track record of success with over 120 surgical centers in the United States. Read more...
Product Development and Technical Support Partner
An equity partner in MMX Healthcare, UST Global Inc. provides information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. Partnering with numerous Global 1000 enterprises, UST Global offers application development and maintenance, ecommerce, managed services, QA and testing, consulting, infrastructure, enterprise solutions, business intelligence, data management, and mortgage BPO services. Read more...